A Camera Week

Welcome back, or if you are new, hi ! My name is Aren. It has been two weeks since I have made a blog post. Well these two weeks I was working on clicking and editing nessesary contents for the blog. Already I have two blogs concering about an introduction and some tidy habbits. So, I thought of creating this blog on the basis of my camera skills. I have clicked several pictures in this span of two weeks and this blog is all about that !
So stay tune. !


Starting with some sun set views. It was 10th of April when I witness this beautiful sun set and just could not stop myself from taking some snaps !








Some quick snaps from my house. Nature has its own beauty and flowers own a huge part of it. I will never be able to capture the real beauty and the expression of nature but I will surely​ emphasize my strength and my passion to these beautiful creatures. 


One thing that I feel is really amazing is the cloud formation. The way the clouds turn themselves every second drives me crazy ! It was 17th of April, while I was going for my tution, I saw these beautiful sky formations and took some snaps to share it with you guys. The way the sunlight reflects and the hue of the sky is absolutely mesmerizing.


Tress have always been my favorite subject for snaps and I cannot explain how beautiful the aesthetic of tress and branches can be. Bringing up a special hue to your photo is an amazing task. And thats what I have tried to do in here. The blackish leaves with a pinkish sky brings a nice aesthetic in my sense.



And maybe thats when a tropical vibe comes up in mind. And to be honest, I too wanted to bring up a vibe of a tropical kind. Well that being a bit hillarious because theres no sign of sea in Kolkata, but still coconut tress are a nice way to feel that way.





Well its Spring ! Not bringing up a spring vibe would be like, criminal in this case. The redness and the branch formations bring a nice spring aesthetic to the pictures. Sadly we won't be able to see these flowers for the entire year. So they will be dearly missed.


Wlll then comming back to the present day, its the end of the month. The month ended with a pouring rain, and a snap of a nice rain drop aesthetic can never be missed.

IT WAS A NICE PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE AND I FEEL PRETTY BEING ABLE TO SHARE THIS IN A TIMELINE. IF YOU LIKE THESE PICTURES PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU HAVE SOME​ RECOMMENDATIONS OR ADVICES ABOUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

WELL, STAY LIT, RESPECT WOMEN, AND STAY FASHIONABLE !

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
EMAIL ME
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR

Comments

Popular Posts