THE BOOT

Well, it has been quite a many days since we have met. Welcome to my blog. Today I'm going to share a latest purchase of mine with you.

The latest purchase I'm talking about is actually a pair of boots. Well there's a whole lot of people out there who are a boot freak and I count myself into one of them too. But I wasn't actually a boot lover. I've been quite attracted towards the SLP Aesthetic and I'm looking forward to carry this spectacular style of outfits in 2018 ! So I'd made one of the most important and necessary purchase one needs to do in order to start following this Aesthetic.

Well, for the info, this is my first ever serious boot purchase. I'd say serious because I had another pair of boots but thats when I had no sense of fashion and I bought them without even knowing that they were called boots.

So, without further talks lets start the blog !

I hope you enjoy it .



Well, I own this beautiful pair of boots .
These are NAVY BLUE in color. I got this from Ajio. I will link it right over here if you are curious to sneek in !

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOTS

I have listed the details over here ~

  • Lace Fastening
  • IT HAS A TPR SOLE
  • Suede upper
  • Wipe with a clean, dry cloth when needed

These are really comfortable to wear and look very chic and matches my aesthetic !








It comes in an orange box written "HATS OFF ACCESSORIES" on it. Ajio has done an amazing packaging for the product's safety.













These are some of the best shots I could take of my brand new beautiful suede navy ankle boots.
I don't know if I missed any adjective! lol ! XD








This is the time when I wore the boots with the pair of  my black denim skinny jeans, and I believe that is the best outfit to throw ( TALKING ABOUT THE BOTTOM WEAR PART ) and to layer with any sort of top wear will make it look gorgeous.

Well you would be seeing me in these boots for quite a many days now, I will be looking up for making a blog with the outfits that go with these boots.

If you are a boot freak, or you are struggling to buy some nice boots and my blog has helped you with your decision, then please do leave a comment, it means a lot !! 

THANK YOU !

Follow me on Instagram to stay with my everyday life and for some styling inspiration.



THANKS FOR WATCHING TILL THE END .
RESPECT WOMEN.
STAY CHILL .
PEACE.

~xxxxxxx~

Comments

Popular Posts